Microsoft has just released Surface Duo – Microsoft’s answer for mobile productivity. The flagship is priced at US$1,399. If you haven’t seen Microsoft Surface Duo, check it out here: Original Microsoft Surface Duo.
While it has great features, but given the huge price tag given to the device, simply the device is not for everyone – at least not for me.
So if you – like me – don’t have US$1,399 or not willing to spend on it, don’t fret. I have the answer for you.
Meet Poorman’s Surface Duo.
Have a closer look at the device on the video below. Priced at only tiny fraction of the original Microsoft Surface Duo, this Poorman’s Surface Duo is even can do a lot more better than the Microsoft original.
Here are the flagship features:
- Duo screens
- Duo OS. It runs both Android & iOS.
- Duo Modes. You can use iPhone on top or Android on top, whichever position you like.
- Duo App Combo. Combine any kind apps as you wish and like. YouTube with Flipboard, Spotify with Apple Music, Fortnite with PUBG? Why not!
- Duo Built-in Assistant. Google Assistant & Siri. You can also install additional assistants such as Alexa.
- Duo App Stores. Comes with both Apple App Store & Google Play Store.
- Duo Browser. Comes with Chrome and Safari. Want other browser? As simple as to install them from both app stores.
- It comes with 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 2 separate battery and 2 separate charging ports
- Highly durable hinges
- Up to 2-4 SIM Cards. All on standby and turned on.
- 2 same apps can run using 2 different accounts. Using 2 WhatsApp accounts or 2 Facebook accounts? Yes, you can.
- Duo break-up: Separate once you don’t need them to be together anymore.
Using the Poorman’s Surface Duo, I can get the best of both worlds: I can use Android and iOS at the same time, I can download any Chinese & US apps and other countries apps. I can get Fortnite and PUBG installed. I can have both Google and Baidu, Twitter and Weibo to run. Possibility is really endless – it’s as good as your creativity.
The Poorman’s Surface Duo price is as expensive as price of a duck tape, considering you already have at least 2 smartphones with you and a scissors.
What can be better than this? Nothing!
What are you waiting for? Build yours today!
Who’s buying Microsoft Surface Duo or who’s making the Poorman’s Surface Duo? [Join the super short Poll]
Do you think you’ll buy one? or are you going to create your own Poorman’s Surface Duo? Join the super short poll here – are you buying Microsoft Surface Duo?
In case you can’t see the poll above, use this link to join the poll: Microsoft Surface Duo: Buy or not buy?
Once joined, you can also see the results from others to know whether they are buying or not, by clicking on “See previous responses”.
For me at this moment, given the huge price tag and buggy software, I skip Microsoft Surface Duo. Anyway, I have my Poorman’s Surface Duo now with even better features.
Find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
|How-To||Positive Cash Flow||Android|
|Travel||All articles||iOS & iPhone|
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.