- Google has removed Google AdSense from Apple App Store.
- Check out the steps below to enable you to install and use Google AdSense app on your iOS devices. No jailbreak is needed.
- For other interesting articles like this, head to Tech, iOS, Games and Gaming, FREE Games and Stuffs and more on JILAXZONE.
Using Google AdSense on your website (or blog, YouTube, etc.) and would like to see the AdSense daily income report on your iPhone or other iOS devices? You are on the right place.
Google has stopped updating Google AdSense app for iOS since 16th Jun 2015 and has since then remove the app from the Apple App Store. But there’s a way to get it up and running on your iPhone and iOS device, so that you can still able to view your AdSense daily income report directly from your iPhone (or as an iPhone widget like what you see on the image I shared above).
Here’s how you can install Google AdSense App on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Do note that, this method is only going to work only if you have downloaded and installed Google AdSense app in the past on any of your iOS devices, be it iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch. Another prerequisite to install and use Google AdSense app is that your iOS device must be running on iOS 10 or above.
Follow these steps to get Google AdSense installed on your device:
1) On your iPhone / iOS device, open App Store.
2) On Today tab, tap on your Apple ID icon, located on top right of the screen. It will open the Account page.
3) Under Account page, tap “Purchased”. It will then open the Purchased page.
4) Tap on “All”, then on the Search bar, key in “Google AdSense”.
5) When Google AdSense is found, tap on the “download” button (cloud with arrow down icon) to download and install Google AdSense into your iOS device.
Now you should see Google AdSense installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch! Cheers!
Find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
|How-To||Positive Cash Flow||Android|
|Travel||All articles||iOS & iPhone|
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.