- Turn out there’s a simple way to disable Touch ID or Face ID on both iPhone and iPad.
- For other interesting articles like this, head to Tech, iOS, FREE Games and Stuffs and more on JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
Do you need to quickly disable Face ID or Touch ID on your iPhone? Well, here’s how you can do it.
Here’s how to temporarily disable Face ID & Touch ID in an instant
On iPhone with Face ID:
1) Press and hold Side Button (Power Button) together with Volume Up button for 5 seconds.
2) Release both buttons when you see “Medical ID” and “Emergency SOS” button.
3) Tap on “X” to cancel the action.
Your iPhone with Face ID will have the Face ID disabled and require you / someone else to key in the passcode to unlock the device.
On iPhone with Touch ID:
1) Press the Power button quickly for 5 times until you see “Medical ID” and “Emergency SOS” button.
2) Tap on “X” to cancel the action.
Your iPhone with Touch ID will have the Touch ID disabled and require you / someone else to key in the passcode to unlock the device.
Find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
|How-To||Positive Cash Flow||Android|
|Travel||All articles||iOS & iPhone|
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.