iOS 10 Final Version – How to Install Now
When last week Apple announced iPhone 7 together with iOS 10, Apple did give a date when everyone with eligible Apple devices to update to iOS 10 which is on 13th or 14th September 2016 (depends on where you live).
Well, turned out before the release date, Apple gives developer and public testers a chance to get their latest iOS 10 final version in the first place, somewhere around 9th September.
Apple Devices Eligible for iOS 10 Upgrades:
|iPhone 7||iPad Pro 12.9 inch||iPod Touch 6th gen|
|iPhone 7 Plus||iPad Pro 9.7 inch|
|iPhone 6S||iPad Air 2|
|iPhone 6S Plus||iPad Air 2|
|iPhone 6||iPad 4th gen|
|iPhone 6 Plus||iPad Mini 4|
|iPhone SE||iPad Mini 3|
|iPhone 5||iPad Mini 2|
Find other awesome articles, tips, tricks related to Life and Tech, iOS & Android quick review on:
Install iOS 10 Now
If you are not a developer nor a public tester, you can still get your iOS 10 updates now without waiting, here’s how – no jailbreak required:
- Basically you need to be a public iOS tester, by registering yourself (FREE) at https://beta.apple.com/profile. Here is the link – step by step on how to do it.
- Once installed, do check on your iPhone or Apple compatible devices: Settings > General > Software Update.
- Install whenever you find something like below.
- Tap on ‘Download and Install’ to start downloading the iOS then later installed. Took about 30-1 hour depends on your internet bandwidth to download and installed.
- Once installed, you’ll see iOS 10.0.1 on your Settings > General > Software Update screen.
Enjoy iOS 10. Cheers!
Just in case you want to know what are the main and noticeable new features on iOS 10, head here.
For Life & Tech tips, iOS & Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below:
5 thoughts on “iOS 10 Final Version – How to Install Now”
Hurrah! At last I got a website from where I can in fact take
useful facts concerning my study and knowledge.
What i don’t understood is actually how you’re no longer actually a lot more smartly-favored than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You understand thus considerably on the subject of this topic, produced me in my view consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women are not involved unless it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. All the time take care of it up!
I couldn’t resist commenting. Well written!
I want to update to iOS 10 right now.
And I want go on the DisneyNow App again.
Unfortunately if today you are not on iOS 10, you can’t downgrade back to iOS10. Not easily. Since Apple since has closed the door to easily downgrade to iOS 10. Use iOS 12, it’s much faster and better than iOS 10.