Everybody knows, we can’t choose our parents whether they are damn rich or damn poor when we were born. So if you were born to this world with silver spoon, then it’s good and I’m sincerely happy for you. But if you are born poor, what can you do?
Well, there’s plenty you can do. But all of them are boils down to these 2 choices: to die poor or to die rich. Your choice to make.
One of Bill Gates’ quotes – the founder of Microsoft and one of the wealthiest man in the world today – is this, “If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor, it’s your mistake”.
Seriously. You can be born poor. But to die poor or rich is your own choice. 100% yours to choose.
What can you do to avoid dying poor?
People says you need to pray and get enough luck to be rich. While they are not wrong, but pray and luck are not enough to avoid you to die poor. These are things recommended to be done to avoid you from dying as poor man.
1) Invest in your time. How good are you using your time? Look at Bill Gates of Microsoft and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, at young age they have become billionaires. There are doing these tricks which I have summarized it in one good article, read it here.
2) Invest in yourself. Never stop learning regardless of your age. Always try to upgrade yourself. Elon Musk of Tesla and SpaceX, didn’t stop when he founded PayPal, he sold it and discovered electric cars and ways to explore space in more affordable ways by reusing the rockets – today people acknowledge him as Iron Man of our time, making the impossible to be possible.
3) Try to value add even if it’s small. In fact, that’s the secret of getting rich and wealthy. Read the article here.
4) Try to always perform the best and give only the best. Only then you’ll get the best output. Don’t give half-half. A famous chef, became famous in the first place because he gave the best effort to his food. He wouldn’t be famous if he’s only giving half-prep food.
5) Set goals and do it. Take action. Elon Musk of SpaceX won’t be billionaires like today if he had the idea of reusable rockets and keep it with him under the pillow only. He took the action and now you see the real deal.
6) Give a try though your idea may look silly. Don’t give up without even trying the idea. Bill Gates had the idea to make PC available at every household. People laughed at him, but you see what happen today, most of us have computer at home and that makes Bill Gates billionaires.
7) Don’t be afraid of changes. You can be poor now but in the end you are aiming to die rich. From poor to rich is a change. So don’t be afraid for changes in life. In fact, change is the only constant in life.
This is what I have been doing. What about YOU?
At this point in time, I have NOT gotten into the “rich” state. However I’m in progress to get there. I am writing this article and other good-to-read articles (investing my time, and value-adding) based on my knowledge and my own experiences (give the best) to raise people awareness of things happening in our life with the hope that one day, more and more people are getting help from reading my articles (give a try my idea) and in return I get passive income from it (set goals and take action). The whole thing is part of me, investing in myself and not to be afraid of changes.
That is me. What about you?
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.