- This article shared how you can unarchive any previously archived chat or group chat with just a few simple steps.
- In case you have queries, post them on the comment section below.
- For other interesting articles, head to: WhatsApp, Android, iOS, Games and Gaming, Tech, FREE Games and Stuffs and more on JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
Accidentally archived one of your Whatsapp chat / group chat? Don’t panic because your chat history is not lost and Don’t worry, because the archived chat /group cat can be easily recovered using the tip i am sharing with you here. Check out the steps below.
Here’s how to unarchive Archived WhatsApp Chat / Group Chat
The tip works for both Android and iOS.
1) Open your WhatsApp.
2) Navigate to Chats.
3) From Chats screen, swipe down 2 times – one swipe at a time. You should now see “Archived Chats”.
4) Tap on “Archived Chats”.
5) Inside Archived Chats screen, select which chat/group chat you want to unarchive.
6) On the selected group, swipe left, then choose “Unarchive”.
If you do all the steps correctly, you should now be able to see your (accidentally) archived chat / group chat, back to the “Chats” screen.
Bring it all together
So, if you accidentally archived your chat / group chat – like what happened to me before and hence finding a way to get it back – don’t panic. With the simple tip I shared above, you should be able to get your archived chat back. In case you have questions, don’t hesitate to submit your queries on the comment section down below. I’ll be happy to assist.
For other WhatsApp tips and tricks, check out the link here: WhatsApp Tips and Tricks at JILAXZONE.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.