Mobile contents these days are not much different from its desktop counterpart. Many of them today are showing the same exact information but only the layout are different between mobile and desktop.
And due to that reason, now navigating a web page using iPhone and iOS devices are also challenging, especially if you need to quickly search for certain text.
I’m writing this article to help and raise awareness to those who doesn’t know that actually mobile Safari – the iPhone and iOS default browser – has option to do text search.
Here’s how you can search text using mobile Safari on iOS.
This guide is made based on iOS 12, but should be pretty much applicable too for other version of iOS.
1) Open mobile Safari on your iOS device.
2) Open the website or the web page.
3) Once the page fully rendered, on the page that you want to search, on the Safari bottom bar, tap on the button with arrow up.
4) On the pop-up menu, focus on the bottom-most row, then scroll the icon to the right until you find “Find on Page” icon.
5) Tap on “Find on Page” icon to start searching for text.
Bring it all together
Now, knowing this tip, you don’t need to scroll up and down only to find something on the browser. Just “Find on Page” then quickly find what you want to find.
For other mobile Safari tips and tricks, do check here.
For Life, Tech tips, iOS and Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below:
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.