Today 25th June 2019 8am Singapore time (or Monday 24th June 2019 5.00pm PST) Apple released iOS 13 Public Beta.
To install iOS 13 Public Beta, follow the steps here.
1) Make sure your iOS device has enough room for the new iOS to install. Although since iOS 11, Apple has a way to install new iOS with limited space, but do spare whenever possible at minimum 3-4 GB to speed up the whole installation process.
2) Back up your iOS device, back up your photos, videos. Uninstall rarely-used app with this offloading method to preserve their app data/game save. Check here to see how you can do it.
3) Register yourself as Public Beta Tester here. Link here: beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
4) Download the Public Beta profile and applied it to your iOS device.
5) Go to Settings, then tap on the Profile Downloaded.
6) When prompted with iOS 13 & iPadOS 13 Beta Software Profile screen, tap on Install to install the public beta profile to your iOS device.
7) Enter the passcode and tap Install and Restart when asked.
8) Once restarted, download iOS 13 Public Beta from Settings then General then Software Updates, depends on your device but for iPhone 7+ the size is 3.51 GB.
9) Install when download is done and restart.
Enjoy iOS 13 Public Beta!
Devices supported by iOS 13
For full list of iOS devices compatible with iOS 13, do check them here.
For Life, Tech tips, iOS and Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below:
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.