Today 25th June 2019 8am Singapore time (or Monday 24th June 2019 5.00pm PST) Apple released iOS 13 Public Beta.
To install iOS 13 Public Beta, follow the steps here.
1) Make sure your iOS device has enough room for the new iOS to install. Although since iOS 11, Apple has a way to install new iOS with limited space, but do spare whenever possible at minimum 3-4 GB to speed up the whole installation process.
2) Back up your iOS device, back up your photos, videos. Uninstall rarely-used app with this offloading method to preserve their app data/game save. Check here to see how you can do it.
3) Register yourself as Public Beta Tester here. Link here: beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
4) Download the Public Beta profile and applied it to your iOS device.
5) Go to Settings, then tap on the Profile Downloaded.
6) When prompted with iOS 13 & iPadOS 13 Beta Software Profile screen, tap on Install to install the public beta profile to your iOS device.
7) Enter the passcode and tap Install and Restart when asked.
8) Once restarted, download iOS 13 Public Beta from Settings then General then Software Updates, depends on your device but for iPhone 7+ the size is 3.51 GB.
9) Install when download is done and restart.
Enjoy iOS 13 Public Beta!
Devices supported by iOS 13
For full list of iOS devices compatible with iOS 13, do check them here.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.