Do you know WhatsApp has search function?
Did you ever be in a situation searching for something in WhatsApp but after scrolling up and down, here and there, in the end you can’t still find the text, sentence or words you are looking for – though you are pretty much sure you’ve seen it before? For sure it must be annoying experience for you.
Lucikly there’s a simple way to do it, so you will never ever again need to scroll up, down, here and there and in the end still unable to find it.
For other articles related to WhatsApp tips and tricks, do check them here.
Search text in WhatsApp
Though the search feature existed since long time back, but not many people know about this – including yourself and I’m guessing that’s the reason you end up in this article.
To search any text or a conversation in WhatsApp do these.
1) Open WhatsApp and tap on any chat or group chat you want to search the text from.
2) On the chat/group chat screen, tap on the chat title (usually a person or a group name) to open the Contact Info.
3) On the Contact Info screen, then tap on Chat Search to open the search bar.
4) Type any texts or words you want to search on the chat/group chat.
5) Tap arrow up or arrow down to search the next one or the previous one until you find what you are looking for.
Bring it all together
How’s that? Easy isn’t it? You don’t need to keep scrolling up and down while eyeballing for something that you are looking for, as simple as 5 steps now you can find any texts or words, sentence you want to find on WhatsApp.
For Life, Tech tips, iOS and Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below:
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.