Getting smarter in no time and no extra cost.
All you need to do is take the action, by doing these 3 steps: sign up, choose a lesson and start learning!
Here are the available FREE courses from Google
There are currently 102 lessons ranging from art, business, schools to college, computer science to financial skills. There are other categories too.
Some of the samples are these – these are not exhaustive list:
- Back to School: 13 lessons
- Capstone Project: 7 lessons
- College Readiness: 6 lessons
- Digital Learning Day: 6 lessons
- G Suite Certification Exam Prep: 11 lessons
- Job Preparedness & Career Exploration: 5 lessons
- Grow Your Small Business: 5 lessons
- Online Safety & Digital Wellbeing: 7 lessons
- Personal Projects: 4 lessons
- Veterans and Transitioning Service Members: 10 lessons
Here’s how to apply the FREE Courses from Google
- Open the following link: https://applieddigitalskills.withgoogle.com/c/en/curriculum.html
- Sign in with your Google Account. In case you don’t have any, then you can sign up easily by clicking on the sign up button and follow the instruction on screen.
- Choose any lessons you would like to take and learn.
- Start learning!
What are you waiting for?
Open the link, register or login with your Google Account, choose any lessons you are interested with then start learning. Do it now!
Remember, success don’t and won’t wait. You have to chase success!
I’m hoping Google won’t stop only at 102 lessons, but keep updating it with more and more usable lessons.
FYI. I’m taking in the Grow your small business lessons right now!
Not only Google, Microsoft also have free ebooks and magazines around its products which you can use to expand your knowledge, here’s how to get them: https://jilaxzone.com/2019/02/28/plenty-of-great-free-ebooks-from-microsoft-virtual-academy/.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.