Easily show YouTube video in landscape fullscreen mode on iPhone
The same method works for iPad and iPod Touch!
- Learn the easy trick to show YouTube videos in landscape fullscreen.
- No settings changed required, it’s just a swipe away!
- For other interesting articles like this, head to Tech, iOS, FREE Games and Stuffs and more on JILAXZONE.
Like to watch YouTube videos in landscape mode and fullscreen but annoyed if you need to keep switching on and off your iPhone orientation lock settings? Well, there’s an easy way to show YouTube videos in fullscreen.
Here’s how to easily play YouTube video in landscape fullscreen mode on iPhone
Using this tricks, you won’t need to keep switching on and off your iPhone orientation lock settings. Here’s how;
1) Open YouTube app and play the YouTube video you want to see it in fullscreen. The video should play in minimize mode and in portrait orientation.
To show YouTube video in landscape fullscreen:
2) Swipe up the YouTube video. Voila! Now the YouTube video should be shown in landscape fullscreen format.
To minimize back YouTube video from landscape fullscreen:
3) From landscape position, swipe down the YouTube video. Now the YouTube video should be shown back in portrait minimize format.
Easy and neat tricks aren’t they?
Looking for other YouTube tips and tricks?
Looking how you can watch YouTube without ads, getting individual URLs from playlist, download YouTube videos into MP3/MP4 file or many others YouTube tips and tricks, check them out here: YouTube tips and tricks at JILAXZONE.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.