- Find out how to fix the annoying “(null) is Using Camera Access to Control Connected Cameras” error.
- For other interesting articles, head to: iOS Tip & Trick, Games, FREE games & stuffs, how-to and more at JILAXZONE
While iOS 14 has a lot of nice and great features, but at the same time, iOS 14 also has some bugs / weird issues. One of them is this “(null) is Using Camera Access to Control Connected Cameras”. I highly suspected this to be a bug either on the iOS 14 itself or on the app that has not been updated to work with iOS 14 natively. Anyway, I’ve got fixes for you – which I have tested and they worked fine for my iPhone.
Here’s the “(null) is Using Camera Access to Control Connected Cameras” fixes
Here’s what you can do:
1) Go to Settings > Privacy > Camera.
2) Check App Clips and the rest apps. Turn off camera access for apps you don’t want them to access your camera.
If the same “(null) is Using Camera Access to Control Connected Cameras” still persist, try these:
1) Restart your iPhone. See if problem still persists, if yes, then proceed to the next step.
2) Update your iPhone to the latest iOS. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Once updated, see if problem still persists, if yes, then proceed to the next step.
3) Update your apps that is using your camera access to their latest version. Go to App Store. Tap on your Apple ID icon on top right of the screen, then tap on “Update All”.
Bring it all together
Doing all the steps above, fixed “(null) is Using Camera Access to Control Connected Cameras” on my iPhone, now I never get the same error message anymore. Let me know on the comment section down below whether or not it fixes the issue on your iPhone.
Find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
|How-To||Positive Cash Flow||Android|
|Travel||All articles||iOS & iPhone|
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.